Ahed Vane Groove is used in roof applications (instead of zinc and other materials) and in streams. It is produced UV resistant PVC based material. It provides to removal rainwaters as controlled without damaging the roof substructures.
Why is Ahed PVC Vane Groove
- Practical application
- Stainless,corrosion resistant.
- No maintenance, unaffected by ambient conditions.
- It shows resistance to ultraviolet and variable temperature difference.
- It evacuates the rainwater as controlled, It prevends from entering rainwater under the tiles.
- It provides consistent and aesthetic appearance because of produced in different colors.
- AHED VANE GROOVE IS PLACED ON THE ROOF VANE
- THE AHED VANE GROOVE AND THE PREVIOUS VANE GROOVE MUST BE IN SAME ANGLE AND THE AHED VANE GROOVE MUST BE PLACED ABOUT 3CM FROM EACH SIDE.
- STARTING FROM THE EDGES IT IS FIXED BY STAINLESS NAILS IN EACH 40CMS
- THIS PROCEDURE CONTINUES UNTIL THE RIDGE AND IF NECESSARY AN EXTRA 20CM CAN BE USED FOR MOUNTING
- THE PROTECTION COVER, IF NECESSARY, IS FIXED ON THE AHED VANE GROOVE