It is made of PVC. The unique feature that differentiate AHED T-LOCK geomembrane is the continous T shape tabs on the surface. With these tabs, T-LOCK Geomembrane does not move in the concrete and prevents damages against concrete by blocking vibrations. Thus, the constructions shall be healtihier and more long-lived ıştır.
- The only difference between the T-Lock Geomembrane and the other Geomembrane are quotes. T-Lock Geomembrane can not act in concrete through these quotes, It prevents damage to the concrete from vibration.
- Resistant to plant roots.
- Recycled and can be used again.
- Resistant to temperatures between -40 °C and +70 °C.
- Joints can be welded by the help of welding machines that are capable of double inlet welding.
- Anticorrosive material. Resistant to aging.
- Enclosed class ‘E’ in combustion. No flame occurs.
- Long-lived. (min.40 year)
- High resistant to mechanical shocks.
- High performance in tensile strength,elongation and elasticity.
- Keeps its high elasticity in cold weather conditions;never cracks.
- Can be manufactured as lamination with geotextile fabric; UV Beam resistant;signal layered. (Optional)
- Joints can be welded by the help of fusion welding system.
- Since it is loose laid,it is affacted at the minimum degree as a result of movement in construction.
- Concrete pipes
- Irrigation canals
- Building foundations
- Collector pipes
- Waste sites
Application and Equipment
It is combined with Fusion welding system (double-stitched hollow welding test), spreaded by leaving 6-10 cm ride share with free spreading technique. Fixed with pressure profiles in place finish.