It is made of HDPE. The unique feature that differentiate AHED T-LOCK geomembrane is the continous T shape tabs on the surface. With these tabs, T-LOCK Geomembrane does not move in the concrete and prevents damages against concrete by blocking vibrations. Thus, the constructions shall be healtihier and more long-lived.
- The only difference between the T-Lock Geomembrane and the other Geomembrane are quotes. T-Lock Geomembrane can not act in concrete through these quotes, It prevents damage to the concrete from vibration.
- Highly resistance against chemicals.
- UV resistant.
- Higher tensile strength.
- Low permeability.
- Profoundly resistant to the fractures and cracks.
- Superior protection against leakages.
- Resistant against natural condition.
- Highly resistant to organic and inorganic solvents.
- It is easily applied to any kind of ground.
- Optionally it can be reinforced geotextiles.
- Concrete pipes
- Irrigation canals
- Building foundations
- Collector pipes
- Waste sites
Application and Used Equipment
It is combined with Fusion welding system (doublestitched hollow welding test), spreaded by leaving 6-10 cm ride share with free spreading technique. Fixed with pressure profiles in place finish.