PVC T-Grip Geomembrane
It is made of PVC. The unique feature that differentiate AHED T-LOCK geomembrane is the continous T shape tabs on the surface. With these tabs, T-LOCK Geomembrane does not move in the concrete and prevents damages against concrete by blocking vibrations. Thus, the constructions shall be healtihier and more long-lived ıştır.
APPLICATION AND USED EQUIPMENT
It is combined with Fusion welding system (double-stitched hollow welding test), spreaded by leaving 6-10 cm ride share with free spreading technique. Fixed with pressure profiles in place finish.
• The only difference between the T-Lock Geomembrane and the other Geomembrane are quotes. T-Lock Geomembrane can not act in concrete through these quotes, It prevents damage to the concrete from vibration.
• Resistant to plant roots.
• Recycled and can be used again.
• Resistant to temperatures between -40 °C and +70 °C.
• Joints can be welded by the help of welding machines that are capable of double inlet welding.
• Anticorrosive material. Resistant to aging.
• Enclosed class ‘E’ in combustion. No flame occurs.
• Long-lived. (min.40 year)
• High resistant to mechanical shocks.
• High performance in tensile strength,elongation and elasticity.
• Keeps its high elasticity in cold weather conditions;never cracks.
• Can be manufactured as lamination with geotextile fabric; UV Beam resistant;signal layered. (Optional)
• Joints can be welded by the help of fusion welding system.
• Since it is loose laid,it is affacted at the minimum degree as a result of movement in construction.
• Concrete pipes
• Irrigation canals
• Building foundations
• Collector pipes
• Waste sites